Need To Stop Torturing My Self

1 reply to this topic

#1 sonia07

sonia07

Bookworm

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:When I get time I like to listen to my music, read and watch movies. And if i am very lucky to get a babysitter go out with the GIRLS!!!!

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

Since the weekend and the most scariest moment ever I have been torturing my self, I am hardly sleeping, it keeps going over and over in my head. I am constantly on a high panicking over my kid, when I am not distracted by others I am so anxious and in a state. I am trying to find ways of prevention, making sure I have things in place. I still feel physically sick.

Am having a hard time with the others has well and it's driving me nuts, not one can I get yo be compliant, even when I am calm it always turns into a battle and I get hell from them.

I have things planned today just so it's normal and am trying to hide my anxiety has it means taking kid out. Staying home means more anxiety, I can't win. I want to overcome this but it was my worst nightmare ever and it seems so hard.

I thought we had everything in place before this happened but apparently not, he is becoming more advanced, quick, devious.

#2 imperfect parent

imperfect parent

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,987 posts
  • Interests:horse riding, reading, baking and SEN issues

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:33 AM

:hugs2:

Anxiety quickly spreads and compounds any difficulties.  I struggle in a family of 5 at times, and that's with DH alongside me.  It's hard not to be snappy when you are anxious, and then you feel guilty and the whole situation just seems endless.  I wish there was something practical I could do t help, but all I can offer is reassurance that it is a situation not of your making.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users