• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Yorkie

Yorkie

On the Stella!

• Admin
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

We all love this wonderful place called ASDf, and appreciate that there are many costs involved in keeping it up and running.

Its great that by using the links for Argos, Ebay, Abebooks and Amazon we make a few quid which helps with the running costs. Well...theres MORE!!!!!! :applaud

We all know how much us girls lurve spending, especially on our little darlings, so theres a way of indulging in those little luxuries whilst raising a few more bob for the site. Theres tons more links on there, ELC, Play.com, Expedia.co.uk HMV, ones where you can swap your gas/electricity suppliers, loads when you renew your car/home/travel insurance, buy a new mobile phone, sign up for Sky or the National Lottery, book a holiday or weekend away.....

SO..........the link is www.buy.at/asdfriendly.

We'd be really grateful if you could save this onto your favourites, and every time you want to spend your hard earned brass, have a quick look to see if theres a link for the shop/company that youre gonna buy from anyway!!!

#2 Miss Mac

Miss Mac

A National Treasure

• Admin
  • 8,203 posts
  • Interests:Escapism

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:12 PM

The worst of re-finding that link was that I realised I'd booked a hotel on Expedia and hadn't used the link from ASDf :Duh:

Anyway - it doesn't cost any of you anything to use the links. The price you pay remains the same. It's just we get 2.5 to 7% of whatever you spend back from the internet shop you buy from.

It's money for us for nothing extra other than a click of a link.

Cheers to Yorkie for reminding me about it.

#3 Mozzy

Mozzy

Autism is just the modern word for Jedi Knight!

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,990 posts
  • Interests:Art and crafts
    Computers
    Games
    DVDs
    My super pets
    Chatting on MSN

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

And thanks for reminding me, shame we cannot get it on our weekly food shops online, I could make you a small fortune that way with all my food fads LOL

Will make sure I use it for any online shopping :)

#4 Elise

Elise

Part of the furniture

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:18 AM

Hi, where buying a tv off Amazon in about 3 weeks, how do i make sure that the site gets a percentage? Do i just click on the Amazon icon above and it will automatically do it????

#5 Miss Mac

Miss Mac

A National Treasure

• Admin
  • 8,203 posts
  • Interests:Escapism

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:21 AM

That's exactly it, Elise. You won't notice any difference, but Amazon just clocks it and in a couple of months time we get 2.5% of whatever you spend.

Thank you in advance! Every bit definitely helps :)

#6 Spyro

Spyro

Resident Comedian! Me????

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:04 PM

I'm guilty of forgetting to click on the links as all my favourite shopping sites are listed in my favourites and out of habit, I just click on them. I am buting a few things from Amaoz in the next week or so so will DEFINATELY use the link. :)

Sorry, my memory an't what it used to be.... zip it!! :hammer LOL

Have bsaved the link to the TOP of my favourites list and listed it as 'Buy & Help ASDf'. :D

Edited by Spyro, 26 January 2008 - 01:06 PM.

#7 rjocl12

rjocl12

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:53 AM

I'm guilty of forgetting to click on the links as all my favourite shopping sites are listed in my favourites and out of habit, I just click on them. I am buting a few things from Amaoz in the next week or so so will DEFINATELY use the link. :)

And keep in mind, folks, this is a confession from a woman who told me that Wales was 6 hrs ahead of EST while the rest you in the UK are only 5 hrs ahead.

Blonde moment :blonde: :blonde:

Robert
who will now proceed to take a well deserved nap behind the sofa so as to avoid the inevitable rain of rotten fruit

#8 Spyro

Spyro

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

And keep in mind, folks, this is a confession from a woman who told me that Wales was 6 hrs ahead of EST while the rest you in the UK are only 5 hrs ahead.

Blonde moment :blonde: :blonde:

Robert
who will now proceed to take a well deserved nap behind the sofa so as to avoid the inevitable rain of rotten fruit

ROFL ROFL You lil sod you!!!!. LOL LOL

Actually folks, I was right and Robert was wrong. :P I just read the time on my PC wrong but hey, in my defense, I was tiredddddddd. :P

Edited by Spyro, 27 January 2008 - 02:04 PM.

#9 Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Anton du Beke

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:03 PM

And it seems that you believed her...

:lol:

#10 Spyro

Spyro

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:23 PM

:applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud

Way to go GOM!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#11 rjocl12

rjocl12

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:16 AM

:applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud

Way to go GOM!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, just trying to find a way to tell her she was wrong without getting myself killed. :whistle

And thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

Robert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users