• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bart

Bart

Not to be Trusted...

• Admin
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

While the front end of the site will always needs new articles :D There are some specific holes that need filling, if you feel you can help, either post the article yourself, by following the how to guide here. Or just post it to here, and I'll upload it. :D

1. Write explanation/introduction page for review section sub-headings ie: places, eating out, DVDs etc probably wants to be 75/100 words see main review page for style/length.
2. Write explanation/introduction page for guides section sub-headings ie: education, benefits, misc etc, probably wants to be 75/100 words see main guide page for style/length.
3. Write Guide to Getting a Blue Badge
4. Write Guide to Direct Payments
5. DLA Statistics
6. Write Review to The Forbidden Corner
7. Write Guide to Respite
8. Write Review of SPACE, Preston.

Some of the guides will obviously be longer than others, so you may want to collaborate and pool ideas, feel free to do that in here as well. :excellent

#2 The Card Counter

The Card Counter

A mixed up ball of string that bites

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
  • Location:Tall grass at the bottom of a large hill struggling to climb back up
  • Interests:Computers
    Art
    Pets
    Magic
    ASDF
    Harry Potter

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:35 PM

I'll have a go at covering point 1 will do it in a few mins and post it BUT if its wrong or just plain crap PLEASE tell me I will not be offended :)

#3 Bart

Bart

Not to be Trusted...

• Admin
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

Thanks CC :D

#4 The Card Counter

The Card Counter

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
    Art
    Pets
    Magic
    ASDF
    Harry Potter

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:29 PM

As we all know life with ASD can sometimes get a bit boring and we are always looking for new things to do, see and go to.

The review section of this forum provides excellent information and reasurces on pleaces to eat out (may be very helpful to those of you who follow the GF/CF diet), Interesting and stimulating atractions and point of interest as well as reviews of DVDs (both for the Thomas obsessed kids out there and those with an older and wider field of interest.

Its always nice to read how disability aware a place is before you visit, if you are entitled to a discount and what special facilities they have. And for those of us who find it hard to get out a review of a DVD might be handy to see if it is suitable for the child.

Don't forget we also have reviews for please where adults can go and let of steam!

PS Bart, where is the review section?

#5 The Card Counter

The Card Counter

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
    Art
    Pets
    Magic
    ASDF
    Harry Potter

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

Found the reviews section silly me !

Should have a tonne of DVD reviews for you soon, they are all in word, how is best to get them to you?

#6 Bart

Bart

Not to be Trusted...

• Admin
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

As we all know life with ASD can sometimes get a bit boring and we are always looking for new things to do, see and go to.

Our review section provides excellent information and reasources on places to eat out (may be very helpful to those of you who follow the GF/CF diet), Interesting and stimulating attractions and points of interest as well as reviews of DVDs (both for the Thomas obsessed kids out there and those with an older and wider field of interest.)

Its always nice to read how disability aware a place is before you visit, if you are entitled to a discount and what special facilities they have. And for those of us who find it hard to get out a review of a DVD might be handy to see if it is suitable for the child.

Don't forget we also have reviews for places where adults can go and let of steam!

PS Bart, where is the review section?

That's excellent CC, many thanks, just going to tweak a word or two, hope you don't mind.

the reviews section is here.

bart

#7 The Card Counter

The Card Counter

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
    Art
    Pets
    Magic
    ASDF
    Harry Potter

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:04 PM

I do not mind at all :) Glad to be of help :)

#8 call me jaded

call me jaded

Former member

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

What do you want for the DLA stats? I am the research queen, lol. Love data analysis :)

#9 Ashton

Ashton

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

I would offer some film/dvd reviews but i reckon mine would scare folk away! :D

#10 rie

rie

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members