Jump to content


Emergency! Help Me Find My Child!

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 handle with care...

handle with care...

    Old as the hills

  • ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:homeopathic and natural treatments
    Keeping my sanity!!!!

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

Is it possible to access posts older than 2014?  I had some posts that were which I need to see now.  Specifically one about my husband strangling me.  
I need to get a copy of it for my attorney.  My husband took our son without warning on Saturday and disappeared with him.  We have no idea where he is and if he is alright.  There has been no contact and my husband has changed his phone so we can't track him.  We need to get an emergency custody signed in order for police here to be able to look for them legally, because we are married.  I need to provide them with examples of prior behavior of my husband in order to obtain it.  Please help me!
-Handle with care

#2 Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

    Anton du Beke

  • Admin
  • 15,916 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In your dreams

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:37 AM


All the posts are still on the forum, but the forum software doesn't search it all.

If you use Google and search site:asdfriendly.org and then keywords from your post and your user name then you should find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users