#1 Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Anton du Beke

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Hello everyone,
My name is Will McIntosh.

I am an ASD behaviour therapist and a Psychology Honours student from the University of South Australia's Centre for Sleep Research. I've been granted permission to post details of an important online study, investigating how Gluten and Casein Free diets impact sleeping patterns in young adults with High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder (HFASD), and Asperger Syndrome (AS). 

If you are between the ages of 18 and 25, 
have a HFASD or AS diagnosis, 
are implementing a dietary restriction scheme OR NOT 
and have a few minutes to spare, get involved in some great research by downloading the attached participant information flyer and clicking the link (http://tinyurl.com/l3nmgmt) to fill out the short survey. 

This research is a first in its field and will offer crucial new insight as to how popular restriction diets support, or indeed antagonise sleep in ASD populations. Furthermore, as members of this forum, you will be providing some of the first data for analysis. If you know of young adults with HFASD or AS, please encourage them to take part in the study. A summary of findings will be posted to the forum in mid-January, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Many thanks indeed for your time. 

Attached Files

• carpinteyrohyw, wasiccoo and Jersypdsoh like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users