#17 soosie

soosie

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:40 AM

Well done him.

I think it is right that we acknowledge what out NT children put up with. Mine will go for walks with me as I can't handle Lex alone as I am about to give birth and Lex runs off in all directions. They go for train rides with me as Lex loves trains rides and one or the other will go to the supermarket with me as I can't lift Lex into the trolley now. They look after him, put up with him hitting them and spoiling their things etc and my daughter is now thinking of being a befriender. They teach him new words and phrases and play with him and sometimes I remind myself that they need a life and although they would cheerfully cancel going to a party or outing when I need help, I try not to ask them for too much. I don't think I acknowledge their help enough and am sometimes too critical of their failings. Both husband and I work too much.
  • jaquelineba, Jiraffe, Sacsovzc and 1 other like this

#18 Jack'sMum

Jack'sMum

Grumpy Old Woman

• 24 Hour Party People
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,438 posts
  • Interests:Surviving to fight another day, with my make-up intact

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:43 PM

My beautiful Little ANgel who is 3 1/2 learnt to ride her bike. It has stabilisers and she only pedals with one fott, so she pushes on the pedal with her right foot, then moves it back to push it again, but she does end up going in the right direction :applaud :applaud :applaud
  • Sacsovzc likes this

#19 lollypocket

lollypocket

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:03 PM

Well done to L :applaud

KW

#20 Mrs P

Mrs P

rats rule!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:08 PM

can i just put a little bit in here about phaslets and mini phas

the last 2 days they have been so fantastic wednesday they knew phas jr was freaking, although quietly, about his results and they let him play on their ps games all day without having to be asked. they remembered to knoock on his door all day before entering and they didn't hassle him once :angel :angel :angel
thursday they were so happy for him mini phas, who has his own probs, looked after him like a king and all of them offered to go without chinese if we couldnt afford it for everyone or of phas jr wanted it to be just him and us :cry :hugs2: :jawdrop:

needless to say we all had chinese but what absolute stars we're so proud of all of our kids

:wub: :big hug:

mrs p

#21 Jasmine

Jasmine

8 massive gins and a shag

• Admin
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:15 PM

Great story Mrs P :applaud

#22 hev

hev

Well darlin', look out 'cause my hair is comin' down

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:06 PM

My 7 yr old daughter has just got a distinction in her Primary Ballet Exam

hev

#23 windy ginny

windy ginny

Miss Marple

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:08 PM

Well done her!!! Not quite :cheer: but it's the closest I could find.

:applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud

#24 CarerQuie

CarerQuie

Pillar of the Community

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts
  • Interests:Married with 6 children.Parenting issues,education,ASD.

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:36 AM

Brilliant.xx

#25 allure

allure

talks to laundry hampers for fun

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:24 PM

well done to the phaslets!! :excellent :excellent

well done to hev's daughter!! :excellent :excellent

#26 Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Anton du Beke

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:14 PM

Not sure if this goes here or in a new thread entitled "OMG" :o

it certainly deserve a loud
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Little Madam wants to join a gun club.

She's 9. :bag

#27 Twinkle

Twinkle

LEA Slayer

• The Moderators
  • 8,314 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:21 PM

That will keep Daddy in his place then! :whistle :whistle :whistle

Has Mic signed her up already? :lol:

#28 hev

hev

Well darlin', look out 'cause my hair is comin' down

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:36 PM

My daughter came out of school Tuesday and showed me a letter she had been given asking her to go to a classroom at lunchtime :o It also said there was nothing to worry about!

Turns out there was a class full of kids 30/40 she thinks and theyhad to draw an object on the table...... shell, plant,flower. She is in year 3, there were 3 yr 3 children and the rest were from years 4/5 and 6. She told me 1 of the year 6 girls there was the girl who looks after tyke on the playground (along with his TA) Well she was abit more in the know. The school is looking to set up an invitation only art group after school that will have 10 places! Told my daughter that she should not get her expectations up as she was 1 of the youngest and if she didn't get in this time there would be other years.

She had a letter in her bag this evening :o she has been invited to take up a place because of her artistic fair and potential :applaud Im so proud, for the past 2 years or so if you asked my daughter what she wanted to do for a living she would have told you be an artist and own an art shop (that also sells toys :lol: )

She is so excited :D

hev

#29 DaisyProudfoot

DaisyProudfoot

Settled in nicely (I'm getting the hang of this...)

• ASDf Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Interests! When do you think I have time for them? OK Sci Fi and Fantasy roleplaying

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:54 PM

:applaud :applaud :applaud :yay:

Well done little lady!

#30 windy ginny

windy ginny

Miss Marple

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:13 PM

My daughter came out of school Tuesday and showed me a letter she had been given asking her to go to a classroom at lunchtime :o It also said there was nothing to worry about!

Turns out there was a class full of kids 30/40 she thinks and theyhad to draw an object on the table...... shell, plant,flower. She is in year 3, there were 3 yr 3 children and the rest were from years 4/5 and 6. She told me 1 of the year 6 girls there was the girl who looks after tyke on the playground (along with his TA) Well she was abit more in the know. The school is looking to set up an invitation only art group after school that will have 10 places! Told my daughter that she should not get her expectations up as she was 1 of the youngest and if she didn't get in this time there would be other years.

She had a letter in her bag this evening :o she has been invited to take up a place because of her artistic fair and potential :applaud Im so proud, for the past 2 years or so if you asked my daughter what she wanted to do for a living she would have told you be an artist and own an art shop (that also sells toys :lol: )

She is so excited :D

hev

Oh Hev that is soo good! Well done her!!!! I shall line up and wait for my signed copy of her first work!!
:applaud :applaud :applaud
xxx

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users