#1 bejay

bejay

Part of the furniture

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hi Everyone!

I don't know where to post this, so I'm putting it in Gen Discussion, and hope that some friendly Mod will shuffle it into its correct position.

Some of you may know of my affiliation with jelibean. Shortly after our conference in June I severed links with them. Let's call it 'artistic differences':) Anyway, finally I've set up what I see as my own vision, and have linked up with others who feel just as I do. You can find out all about us at www.autisticintelligence.org

You'll also see, if you visit us, that we have a conference coming up in Torquay, on May 6th, which some of you might be interested in. I know that your rep(s) who came to the one I arranged for jelibean in Leicester thought it was very useful. This time we're in the South West.

Finally, I passed my PhD viva in October, and am now waiting for Senate to wave its magic wand and let me call myself Doc. Phewwwww. Four years, almost, and was it worth it? I'm still asking myself that question. Time will tell, and it's good to be among friends at Autistic Intelligence! Please check us out.
  • boko likes this

#2 Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Anton du Beke

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

Congratulations on your impending PhD, Barbara.

I'll have a closer look at your website when things have settled down here this evening - but it's nice to see my postgrad tutor's name on your 'who are we' list.

;)

#3 Chris B

Chris B

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:Books: Philosophy, History, Science-Fiction and more.
    And model railways. (How AS can you get?)

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hello bejay!

I've been keeping my eye on Tony Attwood's site every day, waiting for the details of that conference to come up, lest I missed my chance at a place. (It's not yet listed there.)
Have booked.

Have promotional code for slight discount as a result, if any of my friends here
want to go, too. PM me, I think, rather than me just put it here, to preserve the spirit of the thing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users