Jump to content


Carers Card

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sarah75


    Just arrived (be nice to me!)

  • ASDf Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

I have been looking at days out for the family and they say if you had a carers card you can get discount, we get DLA for DS but how do i go about getting a carers card ( I dont get carers allowence).


#2 Mozzy


    Autism is just the modern word for Jedi Knight!

  • Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,990 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hiding
  • Interests:Art and crafts
    My super pets
    Chatting on MSN

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Here we have a few different ones;


One for disabled people from Social Services signed by social worker

One for carers from Social Services signed by social worker

Above are accepted out of county


One you can get if you get certain benefits (carers, DLA, ESA and so on) which you apply for online from the local council. 

This one is for use in our council area only.


I think every area does it a different way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users