#1 mazza

mazza

Part of the furniture

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:05 AM

Hi all,

I am putting out a strange but very special and urgent request! L (4) as some of you know is sooooo food phobic and self limiting with his diet. A couple of weeks ago I realised that his BBQ Flavour JUMBO Snack-a-Jacks (can't be the small ones, has to be jumbo!) were disappearing from the shelves of most of the major supermarkets. So...I stocked up just incase. We are now almost out of them and apart from the odd packet on the odd supermarket shelf up here in Edinburgh, I can't find them anywhere. I've tried calling Quaker but had to resort to emailing them. No reply as yet. Waitrose tell me they are a discontinued line but they are unsure why.

PLEASE....if anyone happens to see any in your local supermarkets, could you buy them for me and package them up and obviously I will refund all costs/etc. I know it's a pain, but if anyone can help, we would really appreciate it. They are such a HUGE part of his diet and I just know that he's going to go hungry rather than eat anything else.

Please message me if you can help at all. Many many thanks in advance.

Mazza.

#2 Tatty

Tatty

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,937 posts
  • Interests:SLEEPING

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:51 AM

I used to buy those, I will look in my local shops , but its prob the same story nationwide, we had a similar prob with tescos own GF/CF crackers they stopped them and kept the cheese crackers, my son was so upset as it was the only thing he would and could take for snack time at playschool so I know how you feel, good luck in your search.

Tatty x

#3 pipistrelle

pipistrelle

Embrace the clutter.

• The Moderators
  • 8,920 posts
  • Interests:Trying to sleep!

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

Will do mazza!
I'm slightly anxious about lil bat's Rokka cheese biscuits, used the last today and the only supermarket that stocks them hasn't had them for 2 weeks! :unsure:

Kids :rolleyes: the things we have to do!

#4 lollypocket

lollypocket

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

Had a look in the local Sainsbury's but didn't have any :( will keep an eye out when I go to Tesco :)

KW

#5 lollypocket

lollypocket

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:41 AM

Had a look in the local Sainsbury's but didn't have any :( will keep an eye out when I go to Tesco :)

Had a similar thing with Warburton's Fruit Loaf that L would eat like there was no tomorrow - suddenly they stopped stocking it and I had to find an alternative - then all of a sudden it reappeared on the shelves a few months later :) Couldn't see or taste any difference so don't know what happened there :unsure:

KW

oops - that is what happens when you hit stop and try to add more :D

Edited by lollypocket, 09 May 2007 - 10:42 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users