#61 Jack'sMum

Jack'sMum

Grumpy Old Woman

• 24 Hour Party People
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,438 posts
  • Interests:Surviving to fight another day, with my make-up intact

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

I might try to go before school starts back, sounds like he wasps are getting better. So if anyone wants to, let me know.

Still going to aim for the next half term as well though

#62 Lux

Lux

Wanted by the police in three counties

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,677 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

No, SM...we had no probs getting the stamps for the exit passes, but I did take a lot of documentation based on what Caci said- they only looked at the DLA form and the boy :rolleyes: To be fair, the staff on every ride/attraction were BRILLIANT with C. We only met one numpty :glare: There was one other ride where they didn't really understand that C wouldn't be sat next to a stranger in a confined space.

I am trying to arrange to get Munch here for a legoland meet this Autumn...now we have our Merlin pass, I can come any time JM :)

#63 Eggman

Eggman

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,402 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:47 PM

Hi Lux, relieved to hear you didn't have too many problems.

Yes would be great to meet up with a bunch of us and probably easier for me as dh will be able to drop me off and pick me up easier as he had a gig tonight so would have been difficult for him.

#64 CarerQuie

CarerQuie

Pillar of the Community

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts
  • Interests:Married with 6 children.Parenting issues,education,ASD.

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:58 PM

I too have Merlin passes,so can make virtually any day. xx

#65 Paul.M

Paul.M

Settled in nicely (I'm getting the hang of this...)

• ASDf Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

It was SO lovely to meet Amlhan and Stelu and their lovely boys and families...shame you couldn't make it SM! Was looking forward to meeting you and the others on the original list! Next time.

The kids took it in turns to have 'moments', the parents and siblings did well to not have too many moments :whistle (I refer to myself getting cross with one attendant and saying 'If you want him to have a complete fit right here, then MAKE him get in a squashed carriage with 2 strangers because you have a 2 hour long queue!!! You'll have a longer queue if he has a meltdown and won't move!! :rolleyes: ) and I totally enjoyed seeing Stelu's and Aml's boys interacting with Chick and me! It was so nice to put a face to the name :D Also, we didn't have to run full speed after them too many times!! :headspin:

Looking forward to seeing you again, Aml and Stelu :excellent

It was nice to meet you and your young man Lux and thanks for contributing to an enjoyable day :)

Paul (Stelu's other half )

#66 Lux

Lux

Wanted by the police in three counties

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,677 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

Hi Paul! Nice to see you on here and put a name to the face! Looking forward to seeing you next time. You and Stelu have much to be proud of in both kids!

#67 Stelu

Stelu

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

Yes Lux

Great to meet you and Chick he is a darling :applaud. Looking forward to meeting up again sometime :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users