• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 Dino mum

Dino mum

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:Ballet, drinking coffee, shopping and holding onto my sanity with all my might.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

I'm LOL, can someone elaborate on how a cigarette got up a ghost Walkers nose??!!!! Sounds like everyone had an awesome time.

#92 Busyknitter

Busyknitter

Surprisingly young and trendy

• Admin
  • 7,045 posts
  • Interests:I like: music (all kinds), singing (mainly hardcore choral SATB stuff), knitting, The Bible, apples, extremely long novels from the nineteenth century, Farscape. I don't like: being tired, cycling on ice, skipping meals, feeling patronised as a "special needs" mum, liver.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

It was a demonstration of a new therapy to help Twinkle quit. :)

Well I had a fab time with friends old and new. Happy Birthday Asdf!
  • Helenllama, Kadenza, Prosecco Queen and 2 others like this

#93 imperfect parent

imperfect parent

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts
  • Interests:horse riding, reading, baking and SEN issues

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

As techniques for stopping smoking go it was the most unusual I have seen, but very funny too.  

I managed to put a few faces to names, but sadly not all. In fact I'd struggle to identify all those on our table, let alone the whole group, though I did spot  some ASDf members from a distance on Sunday morning as we went for a quick walk around York before heading home.  It usually takes me a while to recognise people, let alone attach their names so I'll apologise now for when I fail to recognise some of you in the future.

We really enjoyed the evening and fantastic food and company.

• Jolly Roger likes this

#94 scotmum

scotmum

My name is MUD in Bucks

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Disablity Awareness Trainer/Early Support Trainer

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

It was good to finally meet some of the ASDf'ers this weekend.  Once that ciggy went up that bloke's nose and he'd put it back in Twinkle's pack of cigarettes, she seemed 'less enthusiastic' about smoking for some reason  :hidegrin:   

Stelu - I obviously met you this weekend, but in the 'real' world!  I can never remember who  is who here! If Jolly R hadn't walked me back to my hotel, I don't think I'd have made it!  

Huge thanks to Jolly R and Miss Mac for organising it all (despite Miss Mac being so ill).

• Jolly Roger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users