#1 Eggman

Eggman

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,402 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:47 AM

Hope you all have a peaceful day.

LE couldn't sleep as he was overexcited but got very stressed and came in with me in the end.

Eventually got to sleep at 3am and up at 7am!

How's your day going so far?

#2 caci

caci

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:52 PM

Merry Christmas to you and your family Eggman.

Everything has been very low key and stress free here. I hope your day has been a success too xx

#3 imperfect parent

imperfect parent

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts
  • Interests:horse riding, reading, baking and SEN issues

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:02 PM

Happy Christmas.

Quiet day here.  Christmas dinner went well; roast beef and trimmings for 3,  One meal minus the beef and a chilli beef dish for DS1.  All enjoyed and followed by choc mousse for 4 and a slice of almond cake for DS2 ( part of his present from DD).  DH is now snoozing on the sofa and the kids are watching The Life of Brian.  

#4 miami girl

miami girl

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:46 AM

Happy christmas, glad that everyone seemed to have a good day x

#5 Maverick

Maverick

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:28 PM

A belated merry Christmas--- hope everyone is all recovered from the big day. This years Xmas has been tricky and then I was ill which made it all worse. Feeling a little low which is not like me.

Here's to a happy 2016 xxx

#6 tracky2

tracky2

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:41 PM

Oh sorry to hear that Maverick, I was ill through Christmas too so I get how lousy you felt.

Sorry things were so stressful, it's not easy some times trying to manage everything.

I'm working tonight, doing a sleepover, which separation anxiety presenting itself quite a lot of resent months my beginning off 2016 probably going to have to skip some until I get home which will not be until 4 pm tomorrow afternoon.

Happy new year , I'm sure you will spend it hopefully with more enjoyment than I will, have a glass of something nice for me xx

#7 Maverick

Maverick

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Happy new year Tracky ...hope u can relax when you finish work. Xxx I am having a very tired first day of 2016 and looking forward to my bed. Lol.

Any new year resolutions Tracky and everyone else? Xxx

#8 tracky2

tracky2

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:29 PM

Happy new year to all, I have just returned from work and looking forward to some family time before I start all over again tomorrow.

Yeah I've decided this is the year I need to start looking after myself and getting healthy again. I'm so sick of feeling exhausted all the time. Not sure what this means yet, new job maybe one that doesn't include sleepovers or shift work, a healthier diet? Who knows but that's what I'm striving for this year, what about you Maverick, anybody else got any things they want for this year?

#9 Maverick

Maverick

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

I am going to start wearing make up again, more biking, try and arrange something special for the family each month, and somehow learn to switch off and 'relax more . :-)

#10 tracky2

tracky2

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:53 PM

Now learning how to relax, that is something I would love to find a way of doing myself

#11 imperfect parent

imperfect parent

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts
  • Interests:horse riding, reading, baking and SEN issues

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:35 PM

The only New Year's resolution I have ever kept is to try a new recipe every week.  This year I want to exercise more, and eat less and drink less (alcohol and coffee), but definitely no diet restriction other than portion size. I'm hoping that the time taking the exercise  will result in less time for the eating and drinking; time will tell!

#12 Maverick

Maverick

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Drinking less coffee is a good one but I so love my coffee. I try and replace 1 or 2 of my cups with peppermint tea. :-)

I like the recipe idea ... might try that :-)

#13 Eggman

Eggman

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,402 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:03 AM

Happy New Year everyone!

LE's first day back at school today so has been stressed the past couple of days but he went off with not too much of a fuss this morning.

Been ill all over Christmas which was a bit of a nuisance.

Need to get back to healthy eating and exercising as been eating so much junk non-stop all over Christmas and was a real couch potato!

#14 Maverick

Maverick

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:01 PM

Can't believe you were ill as well eggman. I reckon it's because at Xmas and holidays ( always ill then too) we attempt to relax whereas rest of time we don't have time to b ill as we are too busy.

Lets hope we all stay well for a few months :)
  • Eggman likes this

#15 Eggman

Eggman

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,402 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:35 PM

I agree. Had loads of stress getting LE into his private school and many battles with County and meetings with Barrister and solicitors etc. It was only when it was all sorted after months of stress that pretty much immediately afterwards I got very ill and had to have a hysterectomy. Seems strange that it should have happened that way but it's often the case.

Just had a bad cold over Christmas so nothing serious and hope you are feeling better now Maverick.

• Maverick likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users