Lisa x

#32 Clare

Clare

Jetsetting since 1492

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

Fatcat - Can you tell me if you have got either of the books yet please?
I've had a member e-mail me asking if it has arrived.

Anyone want anything? People were very giving points wise of christmas and we have LOADSA points to use! :)

#33 splittatom

splittatom

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

Hi

Do you have martian in the playground by claire sainsbury or sensory perceptual issues in autism by olga bogdashina

Thx
Tee x

#34 Miss Mac

Miss Mac

A National Treasure

• Admin
  • 8,203 posts
  • Interests:Escapism

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

Could I beg this one for Little Madam (who's growing up fast and no so little any more) please:

http://www.bookmooch...tail/0439992613

If any of the other Louise Rennison ones are kicking around, she'd be thrilled. She's got 'Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging' and 'Knocked out by my Nunga Nungas' but none of the others. Maybe http://www.bookmooch...tail/0060097469 as well if we can stretch to it.

Will PM you with my addy - or do you already have it? THANK YOU!

#35 Clare

Clare

Jetsetting since 1492

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:43 AM

Hi

Do you have martian in the playground by claire sainsbury or sensory perceptual issues in autism by olga bogdashina

Thx
Tee x

Hi Tee,
Sorry neither of these are on there - i tend to find books about autism or anything related are mooched within seconds. They are on the wishlist tough, so if anyone does put them up for mooching i will be e-mailed.

Miss Mac, Please tell not so little madam she has two books coming her way very soon. I love the titles of these books! Louise Rennison does have another book called 'On the bright side, I'm now the girlfriend of a sex god' :o Is that suitable?!

#36 Miss Mac

Miss Mac

A National Treasure

• Admin
  • 8,203 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:48 PM

Thanks Clare. I'll let her know.

I'm laughing at the title of that other one - I don't know about Little Madam, but I'd read it. All this wishful thinking makes the world go round! :lol:

Despite the title, it's one of the same series and pretty good fun for 10-13 year old girls.

#37 splittatom

splittatom

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for looking Clare

Not sure how this all work but anything on star wars or Indiana Jones would be great

Thanks
Tee x

#38 Clare

Clare

Jetsetting since 1492

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:42 PM

There is LOADS of starwars Tee, will PM you a list so you can choose something.

#39 Miss Mac

Miss Mac

A National Treasure

• Admin
  • 8,203 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:08 PM

It's OK, I'm wearing really big knickers arrived today!

Not sure if the book had any condition notes on it, but it looked like it had been dropped in the bath! Very crinkled and battered.

Little Madam is reading it already, and giggling her head off. Definitely a hit. Thank you :)

#40 danes06

danes06

I'll take two please!!!!!!!!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts
  • Interests:Watching my kids going swimming,biking,e-bay

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

Beth is really into the Horrible series books and is wanting this one Nick Arnold : Blood, Bones and Body Bits (Horrible Science S.) if poss to get it?

Char is into the simpsons are there any easy ones or picture one please??

Lisa xx

#41 Clare

Clare

Jetsetting since 1492

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:44 AM

It's OK, I'm wearing really big knickers arrived today!

Not sure if the book had any condition notes on it, but it looked like it had been dropped in the bath! Very crinkled and battered.

It did say has a couple of patches that got damp but nothing like dropped in bath!!!!! To be honest that was the best conditioned one i saw on there!

Lisa, i'll have a look for the books your mentioned later :) Look out for a PM.

Clare.

#42 Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Anton du Beke

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

It did say has a couple of patches that got damp but nothing like dropped in bath!!!!! To be honest that was the best conditioned one i saw on there!

It is in a pretty poor condition - don't know if I would mention that in the feedback given the notes that you say were attached to the book.

However, Little Madam loves it, and had to be told off and have it taken off her at 9:15 last night, because she was refusing to sleep. She's taken it to school to read in her library session today.

#43 splittatom

splittatom

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:03 PM

Hi

Both of my star wars books have arrived, one is completely words so will keep it for SM when he gets a little older as he is learning to read really quickly and loves books, the other book has a few pictures but instead of me keeping it back for his birthday, hubbie opened it and gave it to him!!!!!!!! So SM has taken to sleeping with it - bless so its a hit :-)

Thank you so much
Tee x

#44 Miss Mac

Miss Mac

A National Treasure

• Admin
  • 8,203 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

Louise Rennison does have another book called 'On the bright side, I'm now the girlfriend of a sex god' :o Is that suitable?!

Clare, seeing as we've got nearly 160 points, would it be ok for you to mooch this one for her as well, please? I swear, this girl devours books.

I can't imagine where she gets that from... :whistle

#45 Clare

Clare

Jetsetting since 1492

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:19 PM

Louise Rennison does have another book called 'On the bright side, I'm now the girlfriend of a sex god' :o Is that suitable?!

Clare, seeing as we've got nearly 160 points, would it be ok for you to mooch this one for her as well, please? I swear, this girl devours books.

I can't imagine where she gets that from... :whistle

We got lots more points from two nice people today so now we have nearly 180 points!!

I have requested to mooch this book, but as far as i can see there are none in the UK so just waiting for someone to give the ok before sending here.
Have also requested to mooch for her
Louise Rennison ........ And thats when it fell off in my hand

I must say the titles of these books are amazing and might be worth a read myself when i go on holiday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users