Photo

On An Off Chance, Any Good Crochet, Knitting Books?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 queen claudia

queen claudia

Part of the furniture

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Totally loony mum to a very wonderful 12 year old with aspergers who is much more sane than me!

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

Hi there.

Mum gave me a little money for Christmas so I thought I would invest in some good crochet and knitting books.

I haven't knitted for years and have never done crochet so am after a good book that teaches you everything you need to know and easy to follow for both.

I'd also love to get a book that has some really good fashionable, stylish items to make.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks.

#2 tracky2

tracky2

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:44 AM

I'm not sure about knitting or crochet but I've decided to take up sewing., I'm real interested in crafting and looking to make material quiet books for my next project.

I've never used a sewing machine since school lol hopefully it will be easier than I remember it being.

I am viewing things on you tube and bought two books on Amazon that had good reviews for beginners, I'm a visual learner so this helps be as I'm a novice

Good luck x
  • queen claudia likes this

#3 queen claudia

queen claudia

Part of the furniture

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Totally loony mum to a very wonderful 12 year old with aspergers who is much more sane than me!

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Funny you should say that as was thinking of getting a sewing machine myself!

They have some lovely little ones on Amazon and am thinking of asking dh to buy me one for my birthday.

I haven't done anything crafty in a long time but looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy it too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users