Mens Cubicles

15 replies to this topic

#1 tripsyman

tripsyman

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, parks, and the Cinema. My better half says i am the most laid back person she has ever met.

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

After last nights fun at the noodle bar we went shopping tonight at Sainsburys.

J (why do i call him J when his names in my profile?) said he needed the toilet so I took him there.

There were 2 cubicles and he went into one and started talking to me through the door, which was fine as no-one was there.

A man came in and went into the other cubicle - no big deal!

J suddenly shouts out to me "Dad! there is a hole in this wall and I can see the man's willY"

I could have died.

About 30 secs later the man comes out, says nothing and walks (quickly) out the door.

I was trying not to laugh and did much staring at the floor as he passed.

I don't know about womans toilets but in mens you often find peep holes in the walls and I wish I had J's innocence to shout out "hey theres a hole in this wall" when someone is sitting in the next cubicle. :)

#2 lala39

lala39

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts
  • Interests:Staying awake

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

OMG they are priceless!

:whistle :hidegrin: :hysterical:

#3 Serenity2

Serenity2

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

ROFL :excellent kids are soooo funny, they never say anything softly, its like the volume control is on high when they say some of the most delicate things.

The funniest story I remember was my neice was with her grandmother in David Jones and they went to the toilet, and after that they were strolling through the store looking at things when my neice yelled out grandma you have a hairy fanny omg, grandmother was a very very conservative posh woman so you could imagine the dilemma and horror she found herself in :D :lol:

Another thing I remember, this new shopping mall opened and all the toilets had highly polished black tiles and it gave you a mirror affect of the cubicle next to you, I was horrified when someone walked into the one next to me so I quickly made an exit :headspin: :headspin: later they fixed the problem by taking off the sheen and making the sides lower.

Funny they never figured out how embarrassing that would be when they installed them :whistle :blink:

#4 miami girl

miami girl

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:55 AM

Lol arnt children priceless :applaud

#5 Snickas

Snickas

is in another galaxy

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,062 posts
  • Interests:Astrophysics
    Stargates
    Star Treks
    I'm a huge space freak! lol

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:15 AM

Oh how Posted Image for you tripsy! Oh and the poor man in the cubicle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Snickas, 25 July 2009 - 07:17 AM.

#6 PAULYSMUM

PAULYSMUM

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:16 AM

:hysterical: :hysterical:

#7 Yes its political

Yes its political

From the Miami Precinct

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Interests:All things CSI, Especially Horatio! Enjoy watching Big Bang Theory. Card making (when I get the time) reading and taking college courses when time allows.

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

:hysterical: oh how funny

#8 JULES65

JULES65

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

That's sooooo embarrasing! Tops my experience today when we are in MacDonalds with my mother-in-law. We were all sitting eating our meal when my mother-in-law pointed out to me a man sitting opposite to us showing most of his bare bum. A real big builders bum! My daughter 12 wondered what we were looking at, saw and burst out laughing. (Told her to be quiet as he was quite close by!) M then noticed and couldn't stop staring and laughing. It was soooo funny but I was soooo worried he was going to see us. M has no idea of how to be subtle!

#9 lennie len

lennie len

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Interests:Art,painting,making costumes,gardening,being outside,observing<br />tra la la,music,yamaha keyboards,ferrets and cats,and probably more :)

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:47 PM

Really funny. :hidegrin:

No haven't noticed peep holes in the ladies.

You'll have to stuff some tissue in the hole next time.

#10 Mrs K

Mrs K

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:55 PM

Oh this really made me giggle :excellent , priceless.

#11 Nina

Nina

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

Lol... That was funny, bless J!

Glad the womens don't have holes... I wonder why then mens do?!!?? Strange! Lol!

#12 Clare

Clare

Jetsetting since 1492

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:27 PM

:hidegrin:

How funny - the toilet i've been in dont have any spy holes as far as i am aware.

I thought, and i've just asked my hubby who has confirmed.... that they arent spy holes, the are for men that enjoy sticking things through holes to see if there is a willing man on the other side :whistle ! ( now i need to find out how hubby knows this information.... )

Good grief....

#13 Tatty

Tatty

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,935 posts
  • Interests:SLEEPING

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

How funny - the toilet i've been in dont have any spy holes as far as i am aware.

I thought, and i've just asked my hubby who has confirmed.... that they arent spy holes, the are for men that enjoy sticking things through holes to see if there is a willing man on the other side :whistle ! ( now i need to find out how hubby knows this information.... )

Good grief....

OMG! :o How big are the holes? Are they a one size fits all or what? Must be a bit bigger than a 'peep' hole, men eh never cease to amaze me :blink:

Tripsy I was :hysterical: thanks for that!

Tatty x

#14 amcooper81

amcooper81

Part of the furniture

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

OMG!!! :hehehe: :applaud :lol:

HILARIOUS!!

#15 tripsyman

tripsyman

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, parks, and the Cinema. My better half says i am the most laid back person she has ever met.

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

Good grief....

Some mens loo's do have spy holes I have seen enough of them (spy holes that is)

Usually they are just small holes that are ussually bunged up with tissue paper. Its for pervs to take a peek at other blokes.

There are bigger holes for "other" things but I havent come across one yet.

** this is not the route I saw this topic going but when you have a group of girls discussing toilets....well :crazy: ;) :o

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users