#1 di30

di30

Old as the hills

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

Hi everyone.

It's been a while but hope everyone are keeping well.

I sent off my son's (age 22) pip form back all in good time, it was due back on the 20th October 2017 and as I sent it back by next day delivery, I posted on the 16th and it was delivered by the 17th October, I have proof of the the person who signed etc.

I act as my son's appointee and am his full time carer.

Anyway I sent off all the relevant evidence from his paediatrician and other support letters, also a letter from the family gp who explained that "if invited to a face to face it is highly suggested if they could excuse him" (giving all the reasons why etc. Also provided letters from family and friends who know well of my son.

They have all record of my mobile and home number but despite I am aware they received all the forms and docs, they have not actually sent any confirmation as yet.

Reading on many face book groups many say they get a text within days or a letter but we have not received anything at all as yet and i dont want to be pestering at this point in case they think I'm being inpatient (i am not the best on waiting about though) lol.

Can anyone tell me if we all should receive confirmation or what letters or texts we should be receiving after they receive the form? and how soon after, as i can understand this may also vary but am curious, thank you.

A friend of mine had a text within days of her sending the form to confirm they have the form and that they may need to attend a consultation (face to face, where they will be in touch). 

I am getting as anxious as my son lol. He has asperger's syndrome and severe anxiety. He is currently high rate care of DLA and low Rate mobility, and in the support group for ESA.

Thank you for any information you give x x

#2 caci

caci

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

I am currently waiting for a DLA to PIP, and also a PIP renewal to be dealt with .

The forms were returned in May and June, and I didn't hear anything until I had a letter for each last week,saying a f2f may be required, followed the next day with appointment letters giving 5 days notice for the f2f appointments ! 

• di30 likes this

#3 imperfect parent

imperfect parent

How many posts? Get a life!

• ASDf Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,950 posts
  • Interests:horse riding, reading, baking and SEN issues

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

We're waiting on a PIP renewal as well as trying to negotiate an ESA claim which just wants more and more info, but ours has only been in a week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users